Dermagic Skin Rescue Lotion
Dermagic skin rescue lotion is a fresh-smelling topical lotion that gives dogs fast and effective relief from skin irritations, hot spots, black skin disease, scaly skin, flea allergies, dermatitis, and dry skin conditions.
Available in 4oz and 8oz sizes.
- Skin irritations
- Hot spots
- Black skin disease
- Scaly skin
- Flea allergies
- Dry skin
- Organic whole-leaf aloe vera gel and vitamin E rush healing energy to the deepest layers of the skin, while sulphur, known as the healing mineral, reduces itching and flaking associated with seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff, is toxic to the scabies mite, and is both antibacterial and anti-fungal.
- Rosemary essential oil disinfects and stimulates hair follicles.
- Sesame oil, a natural antibacterial for common skin pathogens (such as staphylococcus and streptococcus), as well as common skin fungi (including yeast infections), is also a natural antiviral and anti-inflammatory agent.
For Best Results:
- Start with a clean dog. Trim long hair with scissors, but do not shave.
- Apply Skin Rescue Lotion to affected areas, massaging into skin until fully absorbed.
- Cover pet with T-shirt to protect the skin and reduce licking.
- Reapply twice daily for the first week.
- Continue application once daily thereafter, until no longer needed.
- Do not bathe your pet more than twice per month!
- Note: If your pet licks the lotion off, just reapply as needed.
- There is nothing harmful or toxic in this product.
Ingredients: Sesamum indicum (sesame oil), certified organic aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf gel, lanolin, flowers of sulfur, olea europaea (olive) oil, beeswax, organic Butyrospermum Parkii (shea butter) fruit, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, natural alpha tocopherol (vitamin E).