This brace covers the hip area and is held together with velcro on the top of the lower back, this gives your dog freedom of movement, stability, and the security to know your dogs hips are supported during activity. The hip brace can be left on all day but should be removed while you dogs is resting and sleeping. This brace is soft and does not contain any splinting. Machine washable.
- Mild to Moderate hip dysplasia
- Decreased endurance during activity
- Hip pain or weakness
- Back pain or weakness
- Post-operative support
- Preventative measure for younger dogs who are at risk of hip dysplaisa
- High quality nylon webbing and material
- Comfortable to wear
- Designed to be used during the day for long periods of time
- Nylon drawstring bag for storage
- Easy to wash, can be used for swimming or hydrotherapy
- Offers stability and support to the hips
- Harness included
Measure the girth of your dog's chest just behind the front legs and your dog's height from bottom of paw to lower back.
If your dog has a particularly large chest and small torso and legs e.g Boxer, Staffie, it is recommended to get a large size harness and medium size hip brace parts. Please write in the comments section of checkout if this is required.