- Dogs that have difficulty walking, as a result of trauma, disease or paralysis
- Dogs with motor difficulties
- Spinal column issues.
- The two (removable) rigid splints, contained in the two side pockets, serve to both stabilise the brace during use, as well as to compress the proximal area of the spinal column in cases of disease in this area, holding it in traction (for example, neurological diseases).
- Breathable fabric
- Adjusts for a better fit
- Can be hand-washed
- Soft, comfortable material
- Body straps can be shortened
- Rigid lateral splints offer greater stability
- The two (removable) rigid splints, contained in the two side pockets stabilise the brace during use, as well as compressing the proximal area of the spinal column in cases of disease in this area
- Height-adjustable straps to allow you to lift large dogs
- Padded carry handle for comfortable lifting
- Allows the dog to toilet normally
- Handle straps and splints can be removed
Recommendations for use:
- During the period of restraint, it is recommended that the dog not be left alone too long because it could try to remove the brace by biting or scratching it.
- Be careful when putting the brace on male dogs. While wrapping the body strap around the pelvis, ensure the strap passes well in front of the penis to avoid compression of the urethra.
How to measure for size: measure the distance in cm from the centre of the shoulder to the centre of the thigh and check it against the table.
||9.8-12.6" / 25-32 cm
||13-15.3" / 33-39 cm
||15.7-19.3" / 40-49 cm
||19.6-23.2" / 50-59 cm
over 23.6" / 60 cm